BP Plus the proven solution
A mainstay for Australian business for more than 20 years, BP Plus makes running a vehicle fleet easy and efficient. BP Plus lets you consolidate all fuel and vehicle expenses in one simple GST substantiated statement. BP Plus Online, our online reporting and fleet management tool, is available 24/7. BP Plus cards are accepted at over 1,400 BP sites across Australia, including our extended BP Specialist Discount Network.
To watch a video tutorial introduction to using BP Plus Online click here
Or download a simple PDF Guide here
With BP Plus, you can customise your own reports and extract the data relevant to your business. The current range of BP Plus reports include:
- Odometer audits
- Transaction extracts
- Cost centre summary
- Litres per 100km
- Active card listings
- Expiring fuel cards
- Exception reports
Customisable PDF reports are available free to BP Plus customers, as well as automated email delivery of reports at appropriately scheduled intervals.
BP Plus cards can be tailored to your individual business needs - from limited fuel-only cards to a comprehensive suite of additional non-fuel options, including:
- Service and repairs, and tyres, batteries and parts.
Non-fuel items are clearly marked as icons on the reverse of each card so cardholders can easily see what products are available to them. Vehicle or driver-specific cards are also available.
Vehicle-specific cards enable businesses to track costs by vehicle and give multiple drivers the ability to use the same vehicle.
Personalised driver-specific cards feature the driver's name embossed on the front of card and are ideal for those staff that may use more than one company vehicle or hire cars.
BP Plus is convenient for fleet managers and drivers because it offers:
- GST-substantiated reporting on a single monthly statement which lists all vehicle expenses
- 24/7 access to the BP Plus Online to view reports, order additional cards, report cards lost or stolen, and manage a fleet on demand
- The ability to send cards and personal identification number (PIN) mailers directly from your head office to cardholding staff at alternative addresses
- Online PIN management providing access to BP Plus Online and the capacity to change PINs online
- Access to over 1,400 BP sites across Australia
- Access to the BP Specialist Discount Network of vehicle maintenance merchants including Beaurepaires, Bob Jane T-Marts, Bridgestone, Goodyear Autocare, O'Brien Glass, Tyrepower and Ultra Tune. BP Plus cards can also be used for warranty servicing at participating car dealerships.
Customer security and confidentiality is a priority for BP, which is why BP Plus offers a range of customer security options including:
- BP Plus PINs are the preferred security measure. PINs can be used for vehicle-specific cards and cardholders who prefer a PIN instead of a signature
- Signatures can be used when the card will only be used by an individual cardholder
- Cardholders are prompted to provide odometer readings to console operators at sites when making purchases. This provides the business utilising the card with additional tracking measures
- Purchase limits can also be nominated on individual cards and can restrict purchases by time, volume or dollars
BP Plus delivers the ideal combination of security and convenience.